Here is a list of some of the facilities which are available at Somerville Primary School.
- 3 'Mobile IT Suites' - Consisting of 3 wireless enabled Lapsafes, each housing and charging 30 high performance Dell Latitude laptops.
- Each classroom has a versatile Interactive Whiteboard while the new school nursery houses a SmartBoard.
- Heated changing rooms.
- School kitchens
- Daily breakfast club
- A school library with computer controlled lending and bar-code scanner, and additional research computers.
- Two large halls with pianos, overhead projector, portable stage, large gymnastic apparatus and CD/tape system for assemblies, P.E./Dance lessons.
- Two 50" Plasma screens situated in the main hall - Each screen is connected to a networked PC as well as to 2 remote cameras enabling live transmission of assemblies and other events.
- A large playground with adventure play equipment, quiet areas, seating, concrete football pitch.
- A smaller enclosed infant playground with play equipment and quiet areas.
- Teacher Reprographics area including photocopying and laminating facilities.
- A wide range of curriculum resources to support teaching and learning.
- Audio-Visual equipment for video/DVD.
- Swimming Pool/Sports Hall/Astro Turf pitches at Small Heath Leisure Centre used each week by classes.